L- 8 years, 9 months
T- 6 years, 11 months
I asked the following while I was alone with each child....
1. What is something your mom always says to you?
L- Go clean your room.
T- Clean your room.
2. What makes your mom happy?
L- When we obey
T- Doing what she tells you to
3. What makes your mom sad?
L- When we do something bad and she is dissapointed in us.
T- If the car stops working.
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
L- By making funny faces at me.
T- telling jokes
5. What was your mom like as a child?
L- I don't know, I wasn't there.
T- I don't actually know that answer.
6. How old is your mom?
L- 36
T- 20 something
7. How tall is your mom?
L- 5 feet something
T- That question, I will never know.
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
L- Girl time
T- cook
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
L- Who knows, I'm not around. Probably sneak a few mints and wear orange shoes and eat chocolate chip cookies for breakfast.
T- clean the house
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
L- Her spaghetti sauce
T- cooking
11. What is your mom really good at?
L- working on the computer
T- cooking
12. What is your mom not very good at?
L- doing a split or a bridge
T- making bread
13. What does your mom do for a job?
L- teach
T- work at Artios
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
L- Chinese food
T- spaghetti
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
L- I don't know
T- that she is a teacher
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
L- Ruff Ruffman
T- Sponge Bob
17. What do you and you mom do together?
L- We play together and cook together.
T. We play together.
18. How are you and your mom the same?
L- We both like to watch movies while the boys are at scouts.
T- Our eyes
19. How are you and your mom different?
L- I like painting with chalk.
T- I'm a boy and she's a girl.
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
L- She hugs me a lot.
T- On Valentine's Day she gave me Honey Combs and blueberries and peanut butter pretzels.
(Do you see a food trend here??)
21. What does your mom like abut your dad?
L- He is funny.
T- That he gets Dove ice cream bars for her.
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
L- on road trips
T- Costco
23. Who is your mom's favorite person?
L- Daddy
T- Jesus
3 comments:
One or two word answers until you got to the question about what you do when she's alone. I cracked up at Leah's answer! Too funny; sounds like she must have given it a lot of thought!
Funny! I'm so copying you on this, btw. My personal favorite was when Jeff "gets Dove ice cream bars for you"!
My orange shoe secret is out now. Is nothing sacred? Now everyone knows!
Orange shoes and Dove bars- that's living!
Post a Comment