Tuesday, January 27, 2009

New Pictures

Here are some recent pictures...

Leah created an outfit for a Chinese New Year Party.

Theo has decided he wants to be an electrician when he grows up.
I have decided that going to a Mary Kay makeover at 10 pm isn't a good idea. The silly part of me just can't be contained at that hour! Poor Jeff. When I got home he couldn't even look at me. He actually shuddered! Too funny. Thanks Taaryn for the laughs!

2 comments:

RueRue said...

ROTFL! Work. Turn to the left. Work. Now turn to the right. Work. Sashay shante!

mareseatoats said...

Oh baby! Next time I want to do the smoky look! Ha! That was so much fun! I called my sis when I left your house. She was on the phone with me when I got home and got to hear Jeff's reaction. Much laughter was had by all!!!!