Thursday, August 28, 2008

Blog Fever

Man, I have it again. Blog Fever. I see every event of my day as a possible posting. Katie had a name for it but I can't remember what she called it. Hopefully she'll post it again. Anyway, here's the last one of the day.

As Leah lost her 8th tooth tonight I realized that I had made a grave mistake. The kids get cute little notes from the Tooth Fairy and I have never recorded any of them. So, here is the latest....

As I was typing I got to thinking about all the teeth they lose. I just googled the question and discovered another major mistake. Thinking they wouldn't be losing very many teeth, we gave the approval for the TF to leave $1.00. What a surprise to find out that they will lose all 20 of their primary teeth. Yikes! I'm such a big cheapy. I guess I should be thankful we didn't approve a higher gift amount!

So I guess the good news is that I have 28more opportunities to take pictures of the notes the kids get from the Tooth Fairy. Now, if I could just figure out a way to make sure that she comes when she is supposed to. She also has a habit of leaving the money under the wrong pillow. Jeff has found money under his pillow and Theo has found the money under the wrong bunk pillow. If anyone can recommend a more reliable Tooth Fairy, I'd love to get her number!

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Well, don't come asking ME for Tooth Fairy references! As you'll recall, our TF turned in her letter of resignation because she just couldn't get it right!

Are you referring to Blog Brain? Or my Life Narrator? :-)