haven't been too hard on him. He only has eyes for Nellie. It is so sweet.
Just like we had been told, Nellie has attached herself to Leah and me. She follows the two of us around the house like a little kid. Leah loves it and I have to admit I do too. I have missed having a dog in my life. We always had them when I was a kid but Jeff and I have never owned one. Since having children we haven't wanted the added responsibility or cost of a dog. I do look forward to having one again someday.
I know that there will be some sad faces around here when she goes home.
Just like we had been told, Nellie has attached herself to Leah and me. She follows the two of us around the house like a little kid. Leah loves it and I have to admit I do too. I have missed having a dog in my life. We always had them when I was a kid but Jeff and I have never owned one. Since having children we haven't wanted the added responsibility or cost of a dog. I do look forward to having one again someday.
I know that there will be some sad faces around here when she goes home.
No comments:
Post a Comment