Thursday, September 25, 2008

Feelin' Bloggy

I have a million and one things to do and yet I am sitting here in front of this screen. I'm willing to bet that you have just as many things to do so perhaps I should apologize for distracting you as I ramble. So here's to another few minutes wasted!

Here's how my day started...

Ring....Ring... Ring...
Me: Hello....
Ella: Hi, this is Ella. May I speak to Theo?
Me: Sure, he's right here.
Theo: Hi Ella
Theo disappears into another room and then bursts back into the room with....
Theo: Mom, guess what? Ella says she'll marry me!

Oh my! I'm sure my jaw hit the floor. Quickly the whole story tumbled out and I discovered that Theo had asked Ella if her Webkin would marry his Webkin. He was quick to inform me that they would then have Webkin babies and that they didn't cost a dime. Yeah. That's a great lesson for my 6 year old.

Within minutes Ella's mom was calling to find out if I had a clue as to what was going on. After a quick laugh we hung up, a bit amused, mostly wondering if we should be disturbed.

Well, I'm happy to say I am headed out to a women's retreat tomorrow. I guess I should go get ready for it. Ho hum... time to pack.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Yes, the wonderful world of Webkins! We have had a fun time with that. Congratulations on starting a blog! I look forward to reading more in the days to come.

Kathleen said...

Too funny about Theo! Hope you had a great time on the women's retreat--I'm sure you did since there were no kids present!