I got the best laugh tonight. My sister is coming and she is shipping a bunch of gifts here instead of packing them. This was the most recent arrival.

I have never seen one of these before!!! Oh my! Does it remind you of that character on Fat Albert?? I can't wait to find out who is getting one of these and I just hope I get to see them playing with it!
3 comments:
Fat Albert is what I was thinking before you said it! WHAT is it?!
It is called a Bilibo, and it can be anything you (or your four year old) wants it to be!! Specifically, it is used for kids with SPD, because they can sit in it an spin and get some good proprioceptive input (how's that for a really big word at 6:20 am???), but from the reviews I read, kids use it for all sorts of things, including a helmet - so good job Mare!!
If you want one too, just google 'bilibo' and all the places that sell them will pop up. I think that I found that Amazon had the best deal, with their free shipping. And they come in all kinds of cool colors, even pink!
Don't be wearing it out before we get there!!
That is hilarious! Might even be better than the corn hat.
Post a Comment