Sunday, November 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Alexandra!

My sweet niece turned 11 this month! Man, how time flies! We went to Jeff's parents' house this weekend for our family Thanksgiving celebration and to celebrate Alex's birthday. We had a great time- eating, playing, watching Wall E, eating, playing, eating....

In the midst of all the celebrating Jeff found out that Theo's other front tooth was loose. Jeff (eager to pull a tooth) and Theo (eager to earn a buck) got busy and did some yanking. I could tell it was a hard won victory by Theo's grimace but he sure was glad when it was out.
So now Theo is learning a new Christmas song.
But, I have a feeling Christmas will be here before his two front teeth!

4 comments:

trinabambina said...

Yeah!! One more tooth gone - yippee!! Liyah said today that she thinks that we should send you a picture of her with her hair short, so you know what she looks like!! Too cute!

t

mareseatoats said...

Have her teeth grown in yet? If not then we need to get a picture of the "twins" and their snaggle tooth grins!
You do realize that my Leah is almost as tall as you, right? I just want to prepare you for the scene at the top of the escalator.

Kathleen said...

He looks awfully cute without his two front teeth! And how did you enjoy the politically charged Wall-E? That was the movie Amo, Grace, Alex, and I got stuck watching when I messed up the time for the American Girl movie to begin. Ugh! :(

mareseatoats said...

I know what you mean! I know we have to be careful with our environment but that was a bit over the top- to say the least! It was cute and entertaining though. And that Eva- don't mess with her!