Friday, November 21, 2008

All He Wants For Christmas...

Well, after several weeks of not feeling well due to a mild case of shingles, my bloggy brain has kicked back in.

I knew that teeth had a lot to do with talking but I didn't notice such a difference in Leah's speech when she lost her front teeth. Theo just sounds funny to me! The good news this time is that the Tooth Fairy did her job well. She delivered 100 pennies to Theo's room and got some giggles. A handful of them ended up under his pillow while the balance made a smiley face on the floor. Theo was sure she had messed up when he only counted to 99. He even had Leah double check his count. But, after some thorough searching he found the last penny hiding inside his pillow case. Now, how did she do that??

2 comments:

RueRue said...

Precious!

Kathleen said...

Wow...the ToothFairy must really like you guys. I'll have to have a word with her to find out why she isn't so fun over here.