Those of us that have been studying the Medieval time period got together last night for a wonderful feast. We had
soooo much fun. The kids came up with their costumes (yes, Mom, this is another one of your dresses from your early years)...

they had jousting with pool noodles....


and lots of sword play. These are just a few of the pictures that we took. For more go to
http://behindthekudzucurtain.blogspot.com/ to see my friend's post. Thanks Lesli and Brendan for having us over for such a fun night!

I love making shape cakes so I just had to try this when I saw it in a magazine. The kids and I tried to make a castle with rice
krispie treats but that was a delicious disaster. We ended up eating it off our hands so we decided we really shouldn't take it to share.

Theo is begging for the computer so I'm going to make this brief.
Ahhh, finally caught up with all the fun we have had lately.
2 comments:
Wow! You are SO incredibly on the ball!! And so creative!
I know this is getting incredibly out of control, but Tag (again!), you're It (again!). See "T" for my reasons in tagging you.
Post a Comment