...I can hear the acorns ricocheting off the table and the grill outside. I'm still wondering if I can somehow make that into a cash crop. ;-)
...I wake up every morning with thoughts of baked goods buzzing through my head. So many choices....so little time!
...I smell the apples cooking on the stove. Homemade applesauce is the best!
...I have my windows open! With seasonal allergies in the house and a home in GA, it isn't often that I get to keep the windows wide open. Ahhhhh!
...my weekends are full of birthday celebrations, camping trips, and fall parades. Fun!!
...I can count 9 weeks of school and take a week off! Wahooo! We are on fall break and I am planning the next 9. I am not getting a 'break' but it sure feels good to relax and do one of my favorite things...organize. The kiddos are grumbling a bit since their break has had a small amount of school work in it. I'm bad. I know it.
1 comment:
I thought you were getting rid of that dangerous tree??
Post a Comment