Tuesday, February 12, 2008

What will they think of next?

The kids love to climb trees. However, we don't have any good climbing trees in our yard. We have lots of trees, just none that with low enough branches. Well, today, our creative child decided to solve that problem. A little rope and a willing brother was the initial plan. However, they weren't planning on learning so much about gravity.
Every time they got him headed in the right direction, that crazy foot would just pop out in the wrong direction.
After a lot of tries and a lot of laughter, they decided it just wasn't going to work. Thankfully their next attempt didn't involve tying the rope around his neck.
This looked better until they upended him.
So, if anyone wants to know what the kids want for their birthday,
I'd have to say a climbing tree.









2 comments:

trinabambina said...

Laughing my fanny off!!! That is hysterical! I can't believe that they stuck with it so long!! And, that you got it all on film! I am going to have to share this with my mom friends!!

t

garmer said...

And I love that SHE's wearing the helmet!! HAH! This really gave me a smile!!

:) Ellen in Denver