Yes, he had two cakes. This was for the family party and the backhoe was for the sleep over. I felt like the car turned out better than the backhoe so I had to show it off.
They are ADORABLE!!! Great job! And for the record...as long as it has frosting on it, they don't care that it's pound cake. And pound cake is easier to decorate! :-) Especially if you freeze it first.
3 comments:
They are ADORABLE!!! Great job! And for the record...as long as it has frosting on it, they don't care that it's pound cake. And pound cake is easier to decorate! :-) Especially if you freeze it first.
PS - LOVE the picture of Theo driving! ;-)
You GO girl!!!! I love those cakes....you are going to give Duff a run for his money!
I love your blog....Theo's room is inspiring!
Check out Rebecca's at www.homeschoolblogger.com/thedailyweave
Leah will love it.!
Lesli
Post a Comment