Saturday, October 11, 2008

Classifieds

OFFER-
Two 50 count (-1 pill) bottles of Excedrine Migraine
to the first person that can get them out of my house.

Lesson learned today-
I am highly sensitive to the above mentioned medicine.

Reaction-
Severe dizziness, lightheadedness, nausea

Reflection-
I'm not a soda drinker but I'm sticking to the old fashioned method for treating migraines from here on out. Fully leaded Coke will have to do. Oh my! There is nothing quite like almost passing out at a park with two kids on bikes. Thankfully I ran into friends who sat with me while I waited for my head to stop spinning. I figured I was playing it safe by eating first and taking half the recommended dosage but apparently that just won't do.

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Oh my goodness! Are you OK? Same problem as what took you to the ER before?