Friday, October 24, 2008

The Grimace

We had a great trip to Burt's Pumpkin Patch yesterday. Really it was an awesome photo op. I have a new nickname for my sweet son. I think I'll call him "Grimace". Wasn't there a character at McDonald's by the same name? I had the hardest time getting a true smile out of him.
I know it is a phase, Leah went through it as well.



Now this one was a bit better. I just have to remember that sitting next to a pumpkin isn't nearly as smile inducing as hanging from a tractor wheel!

Here's another favorite from the day.

















4 comments:

trinabambina said...

good job focusing on the positive!!

t

mareseatoats said...

Yeah, the other story from the day wasn't nearly as fun to write about. I'd rather look back and see beautiful children posed sweetly next to pumpkins than the meltdown fiasco.
:-)

Kathleen said...

Aww...we do this every year. But this one. With last week's events, we didn't make it. Were going to go on Friday, but, alas, the weather... :-(

trinabambina said...

Hey, are you on a mission to change your background every week?! This black is great!

t